Thursday, April 17, 2008

Uniform Day/ Photoshoot day!

Hi all!
Just a little update for my week:
It has been an interesting week for me, especially after an amazing weekend 'recharge'!
Motivated to study, motivated to work-out, motivated for work..etc!
The keyword for this week is "Motivation"!

Finally I snipped off my long locks for a 'cleaner' and neater look! I've also changed my hair colour back to my natural hair colour!
A fresh image for a new motivated week!
(Pardon me for my overwhelming 'motivated' tone =P)

Today is an interesting day in school and work. Yesterday, one of my eccentric schoolmates, Boon Pin, suggested to make today as a Uniform Day and....
of course, I'm part of it!

The eccentric organizer is at the background!

Uniform-fusion (Steph, thanks for the tie!)

Steph: What's that face? Don't act cute lah!
DT: Huh?? (Blur face) I'm not acting at all. It's natural. (Innocent face) LOL!
(Kok! Thanks for the shirt!)

My camera is down after the Beijing trip, therefore, all pictures taken for this week are from my friends camera. It'll gonna take some time for me to retrieve the pictures before I can upload it here.
I will try to get the pictures for today's photoshoot with Yahui, Cecelia and Jessica on my following post alright?

That's all my quick update...
I've to get back to exam revision!

Motivated,
DT

P.S. Please remeber to stay tune to Fly Me To Beijing Ep 2 tomorrow on Channel 8, 8.30pm.

No comments: