Tuesday, April 1, 2008

JC class gathering

(published on my livejournal blog on 28th March 2008)

I can't believe how long it took my JC mates and I to organise a class gathering!
3 years after graduating from JC and today is the first time we had a class gathering.
That's rrreeealllllyyyyy loooonnnngggg.... Haha!
Although we didnt' manage to get full attendance, let's applaud for achieving 50% for our first gathering. =)
I enjoyed catching up with you guys. At least now I know where exactly are you people studying and what are you people up to since graduation. At last!!!
Come on 03S11/S12! 'm sure we can do better than that ! Haha!
Let's hope that we can a better turnout the next time!
Anyone volunteer to be the next organizer??

the bridge/poker boys!


50% of the class

DT

No comments: