Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Name your days!

(published on my livejournal blog on 28th March 2008)

Hello people!
This have been a super busy week with endless classes, interviews, test, presentation and projects!
Thank God that the week is coming to an end and I'm still surviving here!!!
I can already smell the scents of a sweet weekend! Yeah!!!
It's time for a little break to recharge myself before the start of the next brain-destruction project marathon! After this long week, I'm really looking forward to my once-a-week "Sinful Day" which is usually scheduled on weekends.

You must be wondering what is Sinful Day!
Sinful Day is a day that I do all kind of sinful things??
Nope! It's definitely not that kind of sinful things that you're thinking! Haha! It's basically just a day when I pamper myself with 'sinful food' that I usually don't eat in my typical diet. On Sinful Days, with my family or friends, we will scout for all kinds of good food from every corner of the island. It's also the only day of the week that I'll break from my regime of healthy diet to taste 'proper meals'! It's always the most enjoyable day of the week which I can meet up with my busy friends and also spend quality time with my family. I just love this day dearly!

I've a weird habit of naming my days! In other word, I love to create my own holidays to make my calender more interesting than the usual boring one with the standard holidays, which is never enough to motivate anyone to look forward in the week. Beside Sinful Day, some other silly examples are NewDay (a day that I will try a totally new activity like cable-ski etc), XtremeDay (a day that I will challenge my physical limit like breaking my maximum cycling distance) and more!
Haha! If you are laughing how silly I am, I will understand because I know it sounds really dumb. But at least it works for me, it keeps me looking forward for something all the time!
Try it! It might work for you!
Cheers!

I'm falling in love with the new Macbook!


group shot after our presentation *happy*

the multi-shot function again! just love it!


a new feature I discovered! superimpose function!


I want to change my Macbook for the new Macbook!

DT

No comments: