Sunday, April 20, 2008

Photoshoot @ Berry Happy

Hello!
I hope everyone's having a great weekend so far!
As promised, here are some of the snapshots during the photoshoot on Friday.


Our beautiful Miss Singapore Universe 2007, Jessica Tan!
Come on, Singapore applaud!
Cecilia, new artiste from Shanghai!
我也会说上海话哦!Cecelia,对不对?哈哈!My dearest manager, ADA!!!
People, let me tell you, this lady's personality is out of this world!
Super hardworking, super nice, super efficient... and most importantly, super tolerance with my lame jokes! kudos!


Jessica's cutie-image!

Star Search '07, YAHUI!!!
The one who caught my eyes during my audition, and also the one who completed the journey of the competition with me to the very last drama act! Yahui jiayou for your drama and test alright!

Some other random shots of myself during the shoot.
(Ada thanks for all the pictures! love ya! =P)



Cheers,
DT


No comments: