Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Prelude: 遨游北京 FLY ME TO BEIJING

(Published on my livejournal blog on 20th March)
This afternoon, I did my first VO for 遨游北京 and I got to watch some clips of the end product! I'm excited to watch the final product with our VO, superimpose etc.

This is a little prelude to 遨游北京!


Beijing Olympic 2008 Mascot (Made in China)


Beijing Olympic 2008 Mascot (Made in Singapore)


Team "Fly me to Beijing"!
This is the team who went through 10days in Beijing together! Makeup artist, soundman, cameraman, director, producer and the rookie hosts!


My dear parents and star search bros!
My mum was so 'star-struck'. She came up to me, "Mond ah! I want to take picture with they all...", "Aiyo, Bangjun so yandao in person leh.. but must eat more.. so skinny!", "Siachong so muscular, so 'dua-jia' (well-built)", "Weilie looks so boy-boy!" etc........ haha!


二哥Andie


师姐 Xiangping


Spot the cam-whores!


杨管家 Weilie


大哥 Siachong

More pictures taken during the Beijing trip will be uploaded soon!

DT

No comments: