Wednesday, April 2, 2008

2nd VO for 奥游北京

I just did my second VO for 奥游北京 today and again I'm almost totally exhausted after struggling with my Chinese for the entire recording.
Look at my script and see how much 'decodings' have to be done! Haha!
Indeed, there's A LOT of rooms for improvement for my Chinese!
老师辛苦你了!

I've been so busy with school work recently that I've no time for TV at all. I only realised that the trailer for the show is already screening through Priscilla on MSN. (Thanks Pris! a.k.a "I want to go for holiday tai-tai" =P) I'm so excited to watch the screening of the first episode on 11th April (fri), 8.30pm on Channel 8.

陈家四少and Team 奥游北京 are planning to watch the first episode together to have
a good time enjoying the show and laughing over the bloopers that happened over in Beijing (I hope the embarrassing bloopers will not be included!)

DT

No comments: