Tuesday, April 1, 2008

project, project and projects... / Cleo photoshoot

(Published on my livejournal blog on 16th March 2008)

Countless project meetings since last week! What an exciting week! I can't wait for this week to end soon...
My heart can't stand such excitement anymore!
Project-mates, let's do it! Let's get these projects over and done with!

p.s. Thanks for the Tim Tam and Gummy bear! AND stop wahjong-ing and start work!



Skiving during project meeting

Earlier in the morning, I did a post photoshoot for Cleo magazine's Cleo Top 50 eligible bachelor. During this event, I got to meet people of many different occupations and knew some cool people as well. These are some peeps at today's shoot...

4 of the 50 bachelors (from left Kai, Jon and Charles)
Hey guys, really great knowing you peeps. Your life experience are interesting and I really learn a lot about Australia and all from you guys. I hope I will be able to visit Australia end of this year and experience the life you all described myself.
Good luck Jon, I hope you enjoyed Singapore and will enjoy yourself in your next destination!


Half-german Kai, "Half-japanese" DT and "half-korean" Charles. lol.
I'm just kidding. Only Kai is a real half-German. =)


Kamei, one of the many sweet Cleo girls.
Kamei! If you are reading this, please remember to do something about your credit card! You know what I mean! haha!


our makeup artiste for the shoot


lunch at great world city

Cheers,
DT

No comments: