Tuesday, April 1, 2008

FIRE!

(published on my livejournal blog on 18th March 08)

about 10.15pm...

RrriiiinnnnnggGGGG!!!!

"who is playing with the lift alarm?!" I thought.

As I was trying hard to ignore the alarm and resume with my report for project, I heard an gunshot-like explosion! Immediately, my brother rushed out from his room and told me that there was a fire accident at the carpark beside our flat. I looked out from my window and realised that the noise was from a fire engine siren downstairs.

My brother and I decided join the commotion downstairs to 'kpo' about the situation. Also, to make sure that our vehicles are not in danger. Instinctively, I grabbed my camera to snap some moments!


first sight from my apartment
(there was flame from the carpark but it was hidden behind the trees on the right-hand side of the picture)


The flame was put out by the time my brother and I arrived at the scene.
(we took some time to arrive at the scene because there were many other kpo neighbours, like us, taking the lifts to the ground floor.


the source of the 'noise'



my dear kpo neighbours!


the firefighting machines!


THE man in action!

Thank God that no one was hurt in this accident!
We should applaud to the firefighters who put out the fire within a short time and minimizing the destruction done by the blaze! Thank you firefighters!

Alright! It's time to get back to my project and preparation for my VO for my upcoming variety show, "Fly Me to Beijing". This show is done in Beijing. It will be an interesting show introducing many fun places in Beijing. 才华4少 or 陈家三少和杨管家 with 师姐 Lin Xiangping will be the tour guide to this Beijing trip. Please catch it when it's screened next month or May!
(陈家三少 = Tan Sia Chong 大哥 + Andie Chen 二哥 + Desmond Tan 三弟 and Yang Weilie =杨管家)

End of my timeout. Back to work!

DT

No comments: