Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Daddy's Day!

Hey Dad,
Just a short note for a special day.
Thanks for everything you've provided for the family and always unfailingly making our lives the most awesome one!
Especially these weeks when I'm sick, your unconditional love really touched me and reminded me of those days when I was sick when I was a kid. Now I'm a big boy but still you still see me as the little boy in your heart. Yet now when I look at you, I realize how much you have aged (but still looking dashing and healthy, dad!). These marks of age also remind me of how amazing you are as a dad! You've done so much for the family, I hope I could do you proud and at least fulfill half of your accomplishments for the family. You're the most awesome dad! When I become a dad in future, you will definitely be my one and only role model!
Happy Father's Day, Dad!
Love,
DT

No comments: