Tuesday, January 13, 2009

When Night Fa11s

When Night Fa11s. It's not a typo error. Yes, the two L's in 'Falls' are deliberately replaced with 11 (or eleven). The 11 represents an important time in the story of this short film.

This is my short film, which also took away my many 'first-times'.
My first short film, first time smoking, first time revealing too much skin for the camera, first time driving on a trailer, first time acting without lines, first time driving a taxi and more. This short film has taken my many first-times but I believe it is all worth it! The entire shooting process was an awesome experience. The enjoyment of exploring new things, given opportunities to explore craft of acting and bonding with the team like a 'family' were the best takeaways for this project. And not to missed out another takeaway, which is to work with my dearest 'laopo' (wife) for the film, gorgeous Jessica Tan.

These still shots are taken by our dear 'botak' photographer, Brian Ho. An talented photographer which surprised me by the fact that he only believes in using film for his shoot.


















No comments: