Tuesday, July 8, 2008

KTV

2weeks ago, after supporting Felicia at the Cagers Asia basketball match, I had a strong desire to sing! I knew that night was the night I've got to sing no matter what! I wanted to sing badly! I dragged Ada , Karen & Joey with me to town for KTV after coffee at Holland Starbucks. Haha!

When we were at the KTV, Andie called me to ask me something but before he could ask, I told him that I'm at KTV and without any luring work from my side, Andie surrender to the temptation of KTV. Not long after, Weelie fell into the same trap of temptation as well! What to do, we just simply love singing so much that we can't resist any temptations of KTV.

Weelie - 才华四少的歌神
Andie - 才华四少的舞王
DT - 才华四少的耍帅王
Ada - 新一代歌后
Karen & Joey - 封嘴 'twins'

After singing and supper, it was almost morning! And some of them had work the following day. So sad. As for me, it was sleeping day the following day!

DT at Holland V's Yi Bao Hor Fun

ADA - DT

ANDIE - DT

DT - ANDIE - WEELIE

KAREN - ADA - 3 - JOEY

Cheers,
DT

No comments: