Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I was BLEACHED!

Thanks for all the encouragement and support for my current drama , 球爱大战, 9pm on c channel 8! Please continue to support the show alright? I'll work hard on my current projects! For now, I'm working on a new crime/suspense drama 叮当神探(ding dang shen tan) which I play as a doctor. Okay, I know some of my close friends must be laughing their head off if they are reading this. YES, a DOCTOR! I know never in my life, but at least this show. Anyway, expect lots of twist and suspense in this drama. Catch it when it's out alright and you will know why I was 'BLEACHED'!
Juon??
Marine - Xiaobai - DT

Xiaobai's new crew cut. Kudos for the courage!

Sonya working on my 'bleaching' process

Sonya - Xiaobai - Juon-boy


Mr. Director, Kun Hui. Feeling sleepy huh?

No comments: