Friday, August 1, 2008

Road Trip


In 3 hours time, I'm supposed to be up and get set for my road trip. Yet, I just can't get myself to sleep. After lying on my bed staring in darkness for almost a hour and with thoughts flooding my head, I decided I've got to think of ways to make myself sleepy or to keep my head free from thoughts. Otherwise, I'll be in deep shit because I'll be too tired to wake up at 6 am and to drive for the whole day later.

I'm just gonna write till I feel sleepy....
okay. after writing for almost a hour, what I have is a long essay of my thoughts.. it's wordy and random. it'll only confuse anyone who is going to read it. Therefore, I decided to not post it. well.. at least I'm sleepy now and hopefully be sleeping after signing off.

random DT
0337hr

2 comments:

Marc said...

Where you going?

DT said...

I drove up north to cameron highland. i'll post some pictures on next update.