Saturday, June 21, 2008

'Team JJ' is back!

A simple Saturday- only sports and photography!

In the morning, I met up with my JC soccer team buddies for a match at one of the universities. It has been a really long time since we last met up for a game. Thank God we all still doing pretty well as a team. We won the match! Hooray! I got clean sheet as well! Hooray!
After our game, we started kicking around in the field for a while. There was another team there as well, so we decided to take on the team!
I know it sounds crazy.. 2 matches back to back!
Good news: we won the second match! And clean sheet for me again! woohoo!
What a way to start our soccer craze again! A foresee more games after today's double win!
(sorry for the whole load of excitement over the wins but I really like to share this with someone!!!)

My 'battle kit'

Another interesting thing today is that another of my team mate rides a vespa too! We talked quite a bit about vespa after the game and somehow it got me into the whole vespa craze again! I guess I'll be cleaning up my neglected 'baby' soon and you guys will spot me and my vespa on the streets soon!
My 'baby' and Rafie's!

After lunch, I spent the rest of my day playing with my DSLR camera to snap some pictures at home and editing the pictures with photoshop. It's very fun but also draining! I hope I will be able to share some great shoots soon. I'm still a beginner, so please wait patiently for the pictures alright?

Actually I just got home from my run and PT with my brother. Kinda cool down already.
Time to shower!

Take care & have a goooood weekend!

cheers,
overjoyed DT

No comments: