Thursday, June 19, 2008

a long update i owed!

"no updates on your blog recently, why?"
"can you please keep you words to update your blog frequently?"
"hello~ where are you~ life getting boring and nothing to blog about huh?"

I know I know.. I know I've not updating for a while. Thank you all for your concern and some little sweet sarcasm, my FRIENDS!

As I'm preparing some photos for this update, I realised that I've not been updating the blog for a really long time other than the short messages saying "bye guys, I'm going overseas.. bye guys, i'm going for reservice..." I apologise for not keeping my promise to update my blog religiously. sorry~!

Ok, enough for all the 'girly' apology stuff. I'll start my update on some highlights during the past one month plus.

19Apr: Ron-san birthday & David Tao's Concert!
a short silly story about the 3 idiots (including our cameraman) who are still fooling around when they are already 30minutes late to Ron's birthday lunch.

My dear Japanese classmates and birthday boy Ron-san.

I love Japanese rice!

My new ride (i wish)!

Kneeling down to Triana! Triana thinking "I'm so fortunate!" DT thinking "My goodness! I'm almost as tall as Triana when I'm on my knees!" LOL! Ana, I'm just kidding! =P

Later that day, I head to Singapore Indoor Stadium to watch a concert that I've waited for a long time since he last came to Singapore. Yes, it's Mr. David Tao!
Since my secondary school days, I began to love his music. Nonetheless, his music has became many milestone in my life, especially in my school days love time. David Tao is also my inspiration in music and lured me to Chinese R&B music and explored more about music. During my Army time, I managed to arrange with my friend working in a magazine company to have me to interview him when he was here for his album promotion.

Anyways, here are some shots I managed to snap during the concert:
I love the concept of simple staging and perfect live music.

A guitar, a vocal and spotlight- magic!



David never fails to add a fusion of Asian music element in his concert.
A happy fan who got a chance to get up-close with her idol on stage with thousands of jealous eyes staring at her! =)

So close! Andie got to shake hand with David Tao and David just skipped me! argh!

Oh ya! That's my 'date' for my concert!

I'm kinda tired doing this long post.. That's all for now.. I'll resume later today or tomorrow ok? (say yes!) Thanks!
Take care till I get back!

Cheers,
DT

No comments: