Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Who is HOSHI?

Let me introduce you to my new family member, Hoshi!

After months of searching, I've finally found 'the one'!
I got him 2 weeks ago and he only came home with my last Friday.
Ever since, I've been so busy with him that I don't even have time to update my twitter, facebook and blog because as a young puppy (equivalent to a baby), he needs a lot of time, care, attention and love. He has also been consuming a lot of my sleeping time because he whines a lot at night and I've to comfort him to help him get over his separation with his mummy and litter-mates, and get use to his new home.

Despite all that, I've to say my family and I really love him and cherishing all these precious moment when he's still a puppy. The entire experience so far really feels like I'm a father to a newborn. This feeling began at the moment when I wanted to get a dog. The desire of getting a dog drives me to search for him and when I got him, the one week wait to bring him home feels like forever. And now when he's home with me, I've got to nurse him day and night to make sure he grows up to be healthy and happy. And I pray that he will be healthy and happy for his entire lifetime with me!

Here are more pictures of Hoshi:



No comments: