Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I got a surprise!

I'm surprised by surprise surprisingly. Surprise surprise...!
Okay.. that's lame! Damn.
Anyway, I was recently surprised by a exquisite gift from a friend. And what amazed me more is that the gift is handmade!

Look how beautiful it is.

It's nice to receive a surprise, it just make one's day instantly. Likewise, it will be nice to give your loved ones pleasant surprises once in a while. It can be a simple one yet it will make your loved ones feel elated for the week or more, or even remembered for life. Don't underestimate the power of your little thoughts. Activate your brain to think of what you can do to sweeten your loved ones day. Surprise your mum with a flower after school or work, send a simple sms or email to daddy that you love him OR you can get something from http://www.cutiesandsweeties.blogspot.com (run by the friend who gave me the gift) OR..OR..OR.. www.riotsg.com (my humble online store.. advertise a little lah.. haa!)
Start surprising today!



No comments: